Friday, September 20, 2013

When Stars Collide

This week has been busy.  I took a couple days off from work for my anniversary and we have been remodeling our bathroom...ourselves!  Consequently, my manicure is looking rather sad.  At least I will be changing it tomorrow, and I won't feel so rough.  Also, I hit 3000 page views on the blog, and 30 followers on Facebook.  I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but it means a lot to me.  So please go check out my giveaway.

This week I decided to use another of the China Glaze holographic collection.  I wanted to try something a little different and see if it was possible to keep the holographic effect.  I used China Glaze Get Outta My Space for the base.  Then I used it and China Glaze When Stars Collide to sponge on the gradient. I had a problem with balding some on the tips when I sponged on the gradient, so I would suggest adding more polish on the tips.

Unfortunately, the holographic effect did not show up well, but I think it might work with foils.  I tend to have problems with brush strokes showing and sponging it on would probably remove that problem.

I hope you like this one.  I got many complements this week on it.  Also, please remember to check out my giveaway and try for two bottles of OPI polish.

Until later,
Chess


No comments: