Saturday, November 23, 2013

Chic Reloaded

Last weekend I had a work meeting on Saturday, that left me dragging all week.  I had no real ambition this week, and really just wanted to sleep all day.  Consequently, I did not do much with my nails, either.  However, the polish I choose this week I think spoke for itself.  This is one of the only color I have found that has a true duochrome that one can see in most light.  A lot of others I have tried don't really show more than one color.

This is three coats of Essence Color and Go Chic Reloaded.  I found it for only a couple of dollars at Ulta.  The only downside is it tends to wear at the tips more than some polish does.  You can see it some in the picture, on my middle finger.

I do wonder if a top coat would have changed the duochrome any, so there would be less tip wear.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: