Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring into Summer Fade

This week has been warmer, and I even walked to and from work one day.  It felt great to get out in the sun after so much cold.  Of course, it is supposed to snow again this weekend.  Probably another couple of weeks before it truly warms up for summer.  With this warmer weather, I have been itching to use brighter colors.

I started with two coats of OPI Kiss Me I'm Brazilian from the recent Brazilian collection.  I saw the pink color and fell in love.  When I placed it on my nails, I was surprised at how bright it was.  So, I decided to use another color to tone it down a bit.  I sponged onto the tips China Glaze Fade Into Hue.  The color in the bottle is more of a periwinkle color, but sponged over the bright pink, it turned more purple.

Finally, I used my China Glaze Fairy Dust on top of it all.  A girl can never have too many sparkles!

Overall, I love the color combination and I received many complements this week.  What do you think?

Until later,

Chess

No comments: