Saturday, September 27, 2014

Expresso

I have been on vacation all week. It has been fabulous to not have to do anything.  I spent the week with my husband, as well, and it was nice to spend so much time with him. We did a little work around the house, worked on our Christmas presents for some people, had a fabulous dinner for our anniversary, played a lot of WoW, helped his family with a couple issues, slept a lot, and stayed up late.  I have jury duty Monday, so while I won't necessarily return to work, I will be spending the day bored out of my mind.  I'll just have to take a good book.

Due to my lack of motivation, I didn't any blogging, and didn't do a manicure this week. Sometimes you just need to take a break from everything.

 I am working on getting caught up on this and am starting off with a swatch.  I picked up this color a while ago, but it turned out a little different when it dried.  I used two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Expresso for this picture.  It has a pink tint but turned out closer to a brick red than I prefer.  It is not one of my favorite colors. Like usual, the formula is good.  It is thick enough to not require a lot of coats and it dries quickly without being streaky.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: