Monday, November 15, 2010

Test tomorrow

I have a test in biology lab tomorrow, and I just don't want to study.  I'm so ready to be done with this class, that I've lost my will to go to class and to read the chapters.  I just need to force myself to work on this tonight....

I'm thinking that it's time to just end this program, and see about working for a while.  I know that means I'll have to start paying on my student loans, and that worries me a little.  I'm sure we can figure it out though.

I've been thinking about becoming a yoga instructor, but I'm not sure I should spent the money on that too, with everything else.  However, I would probably love to teach, and at the very least, it would be one expensive class.  On the other hand, the cost of the teacher training is still less than one class up at the college.  So really, it's a lot more tempting just knowing that.  Plus, if I could teach, then maybe I can make a little extra cash on the side of my 40 hours at the hospital.  Making some money and doing yoga at the same time sounds great. 

I was talking to my husband about it and he suggested that I look into specializing in a class for real women, curvy women, women who think that they can't do yoga because they aren't stick figures.  I think that is an awesome idea.  It would bring in a lot of what I have learned about myself through yoga and belly dance.  So I guess what I need to do is hunker down, stop shopping so much, start paying down the little debts we have, and see what happens when my student loans come due.  Maybe I can save enough money to pay for the program out right.  If I don't become a teacher, the worst I've done is spent a little money on something I love, and I am a student at heart, so learning is something that comes naturally when I'm interested in the subject.

In other news, the bed is huge!  I'm so happy with it, even if it is a little big for the room.  But we managed to work things out.  It's nice to be able to have my side of the bed now!  I love my husband dearly, but I don't like feeling squished when I sleep.  Maybe that is due to sleeping alone for over 20 years.

No comments: