Saturday, November 13, 2010

What a crazy week

It was HIM week at work.  This is where we celebrate the hard work we do throughout the year, for one week.  There were a few potlucks, so a lot of food was had.  Some people were emotionally draining, and some others were fun to be around.  So it was a long week, with all that, added into my usual school schedule, and trying to get my braces worked on around all that.

The braces are going well.  My orthodontists keeps saying that I'm ahead of schedule, and I'm ok with that.  This coming Wednesday I need to get my panoramic done, I guess to see if I have cavities and to see if my teeth are doing what they need to.  I'm nervous about the cavities part.  I've never had one, and so I'm not anxious to get one.

I'm getting farther behind in my readings for classes, and I have a practical this Tuesday that I need to study for.  I guess I'll be rather busy tomorrow doing all of that, and maybe I can squeeze in a run or some yoga, too.

Today, my husband and I spent most of the day looking for a new bed.  Sadly, we had been sleeping on a futon mattress and frame.  So it was time for some adult furniture.  We found one, and are financing it, but I can easily afford the monthly payments we planned out so that we pay in the interest free time frame.  I'm excited for it.  It's a king size bed, so that mean we can have our own space, but can cuddle when we want.

Sadly, my car has been acting up once again.  However, this issue is workable until I'm out of school and can make more time to take it in to get it checked out.  And to figure out how much it will cost to fix it, or something else that might be more dire.  Unfortunately, my husband needs a bit of dental work and that is going to be the major issue first.  Then I'll worry about my car's little issue.

So, I'm off to go sleep in my brand new bed!

No comments: