Friday, August 24, 2012

Icing

This will probably be my last week of overtime so I should be able to devote more time to my nails and my blog now.  While I'm extremely exhausted from working so much, it feels good to have the extra money to throw toward our debts.

This week I decided to do something a little more basic and elegant. 



For some reason, I am very partial to the french tip.  I always think it makes the hand and nails look so much more special. For this look, I used a base of Orly Bare Rose from their French Manicure line.  It's very sheer but adds a little pink to the nails. For the tips I used white nail polish.  Any white will do, and I think I used three different types because they always become gloppy when I do my tips.  I do them freehand so it takes a bit longer.  Once all that dried, I used Call Me Glitzy from Icing.



There is a little bit of wear and tear on my big toe in this one.  No matter what I do, that toe just doesn't keep polish well.  Regardless, I think the french tip on my toes makes them look better as well.


What do you think?

Until next time,
Chess

No comments: