Saturday, September 1, 2012

Something new

At the beginning of this week, I had a new color from Icing that I wanted to try.  It's called Teal for Real, but I wouldn't consider it real.  This green is almost a neon grass green.  Unfortunately, none of my pictures do it justice.  This looks more seafoam than true green.





Then I found these new magnetic polishes by sinful that are a little bit cheaper than the others I've found previously, and decided to give them a try.  All of these are $4.99 at the Target I went to and they have the starburst magnet instead of the wavy line one that is so popular.  This one is called It's Electric.


The only real issue I had was the magnet is a bit weak and didn't give the nail a full design.  However, most people who saw my nails thought that the effect was so cool, they didn't notice the sides of the nail didn't have the design.

All in all, I'm very happy with the color and design of this and would like to eventually try the other one I got with this one.  What do you think?

Until later,
Chess



No comments: