Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time tonight, with whatever you are doing.  Trick-or-treating, staying in, watching scary movies, spending time with family.  I am watching some shows and probably will watch Hocus Pocus tonight, while my husband hands out candy to the little ones.

You may have seen my post on Facebook about this polish I chose this week.  I chose to try out L'Oreal The Queens Ambition.  I love the look of it.  The glitter helps lend the texture to the polish.  My only issue is that it is chipping quite a bit.  Usually I don't have that problem with polish on my acrylic nails.  I figure if I put a clear top coat over it, the mani would last longer, but then I would lose the fabulous texture.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: