Friday, October 4, 2013

Tongue & Chic

My co-worker has been on vacation in Florida all week, so it has been a little difficult keeping up with the workload.  However, I have taken on a new mantra at work.  I can only do so much, and the rest will have to wait until tomorrow.  It feels good.  I'm not as stressed as I usually am.

I decided to do something a little bit different for my mani this week.  I wanted to do a matte polish again.  So, I started with China Glaze Tongue & Chic.  Then I stamped on the peacock feather using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep and plate VL 006 by Vivid Lacquer.  Then I used ORLY top coat to save the image, and ORLY Matte Top over all the nails.

For some reason, the matte top coat didn't work for all the nails, and I decided to take pictures so you could see it.  Some of it wears off anyway throughout the week, but two of my nails just wouldn't take the matte top coat.

Despite the issues with the top coat, I really like this mani.  I love the color and the way the silver contrasts it.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: