Friday, February 14, 2014

Wish On A Starfish

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Today isn't anything terribly special for me, other than the fact that I took today off from work.  I am going away this weekend for a mini yoga retreat.  It is part of the yoga teacher training thing I am doing right now.

I wanted to do something specific to the holiday this week, but had a hard time figuring something out.  I had just recently picked up some of the most recent China Glaze collection, so I decided to go with the pink one.  I used three thin coats of Wish On A Starfish. The color is a bright pink with gold flecks.  I tried stamping on some heart images using the white special polish, but it didn't show up well at all.  It might have worked with black, but I really wanted to use white.  After that, I gave up on trying to do anything else.

I hope you all have a great holiday today, whatever you make of it!

Until later,

Chess

No comments: