Saturday, February 8, 2014

Charmed, I'm sure

Yoga is going quite well.  I'm doing great with the memorization now, and I'm excited for the upcoming weekend.  We are going on a mini retreat so I will be able to get away from everything for a couple days.

Work has been stressful once again.  Quite frankly it is time to get out of there, but I have had no luck with any applications I have put out there.

This week, my inspiration was actually more from yoga.  The images I used remind me of some things that we have been talking about in classes.

I started off with three coats of China Glaze Charmed, I'm Sure.  After that dried I stamped on the two different images using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep and plates Mash-35, for the lotus flower, and BM-409, for the tree.  The flower had a little more to the image, but I strategically placed the polish on the plate so I could get just the flower part.

After everything dried, I used the Diamond Dry, like usual.  Unfortunately I forgot to not drag the brush across the image heavily, and it smeared the image on my little finger.  Better luck remembering next time, I suppose.

I hope you like this one as much as I do.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: