Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boy has it been busy

I've been so busy since my last post.  I've had homework and reading, while working full-time. I've been working until 7 every night lately.  Also, this weekend I have a wedding to go to across the state, so I'm trying to get ready for that.  I'm looking forward to getting away from everything for a few days.

Brewfest started this week and I've been working on that to try and get the achievement for this event.  I'm pretty close to getting the long strange trip achievement, which will give me the 310% drake.  Originally, I had wanted that mount because of the color, but now that we know about the flight increase in Cataclysm, I'm pushing even harder now.  I realize the expansion will drop before I can finish the achievement, but I'll be pretty close by then.

No comments: