Friday, January 31, 2014

Peace & Love & Duochrome

This week I started the yoga teacher training.  It is overwhelming and exciting at the same time.  I am working hard to do the best I can with it, while still trying to keep up with everything else in my life, such as work and belly dance.  This is only the beginning.

Sometimes when I do my manicures, I find that I cycle through certain colors, like pinks, blues, purples and occasionally greens.  So this week I wanted to go with a slightly different color.


I used three coats of OPI Peace & Love & OPI.  It was more thin than a lot of the OPI colors, so I used the extra coat.  Once that dried, I used plate BM-407 and the Konad special polish in black to stamp on the image.  I used my Diamond Dry on the nails with images, and left the rest without.

This OPI color has a fabulous duochrome and I had a hard time capturing that.  The second picture is rather dark, but you can see the multiple colors in it some.  I really love this color!

What do you think?  Is this color for you?

Until later,

Chess



No comments: