Saturday, March 1, 2014

Can't Find My Czechbook

This week has been rather long a frustrating on many levels.  I think I really need to take a vacation, but I always hate coming back to a huge pile of work.  It doesn't truly feel like a vacation. I found out some rough news at work, that really simply forces me to continue looking for something else, so any well wishes and such would be appreciated.

Now, on to better things.

I have been so exhausted lately that I haven't felt very creative when it comes to my manicures.  It's all I can do to figure out which color I want to wear, and then try to figure out something to do with it.

This week I decided to go with a bright blue, as I am experiencing some pretty strong spring fever.  The color is gorgeous, but I was having a rough time getting the image to transfer.  Maybe it is the special polish I used, or maybe since I'm not really feeling it right now, it was just fighting me.  The reason I tell you this is that maybe someone new might experience the same problems.  Even someone more experienced has problems with the stamping plates.  Keep practicing and it will get easier.

I started off with three coats of OPI Can't Find My Czechbook.  Then, I stamped on the two different images using plate BM-317 and Mash special polish in white.

I am hoping this next one I do will work much better.

What do you think?

Chess

No comments: