Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Skinny on Fashion Playground

I wasn't able to make time last week to be able to write all this out for you all.  I worked a lot of overtime at work.  I had a lot of rehearsal for my belly dance performances.

Then this weekend I went to territory days for a while with my steampunk friends.  My father-in-law was admitted to the hospital and we spent a fair amount of time there.  We spent some of Memorial Day with my parents.

This week I was inspired by an email I received from Sally Hansen.  I don't have a picture to provide, however.  I started with three coats of Essie Fashion Playground. The polish was very thin and required the third coat.  Then I placed a coat of Ulta The Skinny on the tips of my nails except the ring finger.  That one I used a circular price sticker to cover the half moon at the base of the nail and painted on The Skinny.

I really liked the two colors together.  I love the contrast.  What do you think?

Until later,

Chess

No comments: