Friday, May 30, 2014

Grey-t To Be Here

This week was another swatch week, and the light from the sun, or lack-there-of, made it difficult to get decent pictures.  My last post mentioned how busy my Memorial Day weekend was.  We still have audits flowing out the door and I worked a little extra this week. Consequently, not much effort went into my mani this week.  Some weeks you just have to back off on some things.

With the warmer weather and wanting to wear lighter and brighter colors, I decided to go with Essence Grey-t To Be Here.  I used two coats, though I would have liked to have used three coats.  I really didn't have the time for it.  This polish is different from others.  In some light it looks more grey, and in others it looks like a pastel purple.  It has a pink shimmer, so maybe that is what pushes it to the purple side in some light.

I really love the color, and thought it would be a great polish to use a matte top coat on.  Maybe in the future I can figure out a way to make that happen.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: