Tuesday, June 17, 2014

In Prompt Blue

This past weekend I had my belly dance sisters over to work on coin bras and other costuming items.  We had a great time and we managed to get a fair amount accomplished.

Sunday was Father's Day and we spent the whole day with our families.  My husband's aunt passed away the night before, so that was difficult to deal with as well.  My husband didn't know her very well, but obviously his father was hurting.

Needless to say, it was a long weekend.

My most recent mani was one I tried to a while ago, but had significant difficulties with.  I tried using a white nail art pen, but it washed away before I could get a top coat over it.  This time I started with white tips in ORLY Pointe Blanche.  Once that dried, I added the blue layer on the tips using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri In Prompt Blue.

I love the differentiation between the two colors.  For a different take on the french manicure, I received a lot of complements on it.

I hope you like it as well!

Until later,

Chess

No comments: