Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pink Pineapple and Gilded Rose

I know it has been a little while since I posted my last mani.  I had pictures but I just haven't had the chance to write something up and get it posted.

We have been practicing our music for performances that are coming up, and we were thrown into one coming up Saturday unexpectedly.  I'm very excited about it, but that means I need to get my coin bra done much more quickly than I had anticipated.  I also have been trying to do more yoga at home, practicing for myself and for my students.

This time I used three coats of Revlon Pink Pineapple.  I didn't particularly like the formula.  It had a tendency to leave a bald patch in the same area when I tried to cover it up better.

I then strategically painted about half of each nail with Maybelline Color Show Gilded Rose.  I love the color and the glitter in this one.  It, also, wasn't that difficult to remove, which is a huge plus!

I think the next time if I do something like this, I will paint the other half with the base color again to try to even the line out a little more.

I hope you like this one as much as I do!

Until later,

Chess

No comments: