Friday, June 6, 2014

My Address is "Hollywood"

It was another busy week.  After our performance this past Saturday, we were still rehearsing for our upcoming performance tomorrow.  Also, work has been long and tedious, with the option for more overtime, which I decided to take.  I bought two skirts Saturday, so it will be nice to have the little bit of extra income.

My troupe and I decided that we needed one set of skirts that were similar so we could remain cohesive without having to borrow skirts from other people.  I really wanted a purple skirt and found that the vendor had a fabulous light blue one as well.  I knew I would regret not getting the light blue one later, so I purchased it.  Now we have four different colors between the four of us.

Consequently, I didn't do anything special once again for my mani.  It is just another swatch.  However, this color is absolutely fabulous.  I would recommend this color to anyone, but I am truly partial to this salmon-pink color.

I used two coats of OPI My Address is "Hollywood" and that was the perfect amount of polish.  OPI tends to be really good at making their formula thick enough that you can use just two coats, without making it so thick that it becomes goopy.  It is a salmon-pink color with a slight shimmer.  It has more of a cream texture to it than a foil texture, so it didn't leave streaks.

Overall, the color is great, but I wasn't as fond of the staying power.  It flaked off my thumb nail some, which is highly unusual and didn't last on my big toes as much as my nail polish normally does.  I would still use it again, though, as I absolutely love this color.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: