Friday, July 25, 2014

Wait N' Sea

This week has been extremely taxing for me.  I got sick and took Monday off.  I worked hard to make up some of that time the rest of the week.  I had a meeting with a friend's husband who works with small businesses a lot.  We brainstormed for a couple of hours on ways to get my business name out there, so I can bring in more clients.  I'm exhausted and overwhelmed by this process.  I'm just hoping that something starts rolling soon.

This week I found a little of my creativity again.  I started with two coats of China Glaze Wait N' Sea.  It's a fabulous teal-blue.  Once again, the picture does not do the color justice.  Once that dried, I stamped on the leopard print image using Konad plate m57 and Konad special polish in black.

I decided to not use top coat this time and see how the special polish lasted without it. I'm quite surprised with the durability of this special polish.  It only started to wear away a little, much like any other color I suspect.

I like the way the special polish has a somewhat matte finish to it.  The contrast is awesome.  I hope you love it as much as I do.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: