Sunday, July 6, 2014

Seas the Day and Hang-Ten Toes

I have been a little overwhelmed lately with life lately.  Nothing too major, just stretched a little thin with work, yoga, belly dance and trying to spend time with friends and family.

This week I have a couple swatches for you. I decided I wanted to use some brighter colors now that it is summer.  The first one is three coats of China Glaze Seas the Day.  This one is a great red for summer.  It is a bright neon like color without being to bright.  Unfortunately, my camera could not pick up the exact color, and does not do it justice.

The second one is three coats of China Glaze Hang-Ten Toes.  This one is a neon pink.  It is very bright, perfect for summer. It dries with a satin finish, rather than a complete matte or gloss.  Over the week, it buffed to a more gloss finish.

I really loved wearing Seas the Day.  I would definitely recommend this color to anyone, as I think it would look good on everyone.  Hang-Ten Toes didn't do quite as much for me.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: