Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Zebra

This week has been pretty long, already.  Maybe it just feels that way after the short week last week.  I'm really anxious for the weather to get a bit cooler after all the hot days this past summer.

This look that I did was inspired by two looks I found on Pinterest  here and here.

I started by putting two coats of Essie Pink Glove Service on my nails.  Then I stamped the zebra print with Konad special polish in black using Konad plate m57.  I put a clear coat over that and let it dry.

Then I used some circle price stickers I had left over from something else to section off the nail for the tips.  I painted the tips with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On.  Once that dried, I used the stickers again for the pink tips.  I used Icing Red Room, which is a deep fushia-pink sparkle.



I was a little disappointed with the Essie color. I was hoping to get a little more color out of it.  In reality, it's like wearing a clear coat.


However, overall, I'm very happy with this mani.


What do you think of my creation this week?

Until later,
Chess


No comments: