Friday, October 26, 2012

Bewitching Vines

Well, we've received our first snow of the season.  I'm not really surprised.  We rarely have a warm Halloween here.  The predicted weather for this Wednesday is in the 70's, but I'll believe it when I see it.  Other than that, not much has been going on around here.  The usual work and such.  I was forced to get a flu shot for work and spent the last week and a half recovering.  So, it's taken a little longer to get this posted.

I was looking at my polish stacked on my desk, trying to figure something out.  I had a couple colors that really looked great together and decided to try it out.  Then I went searching through my plates and found a suitable design.


I used a base of L'oreal The Temptress' Touch.  Then I stamped on the vines using Mash-45 and China Glaze Bizzare Blurple.  Finally, I painted on the tips with Sally Hansen Diamond Strength All Aglow.




This design reminds me of the deadly vines in Sleeping Beauty when Prince Charming is trying to get to Princess Aurora.



I thought this would be a great mani for the week before Halloween.  I'm excited about the mani I'm planning for this coming week.  I will try to get those posted a bit sooner this coming week.

What do you think of this mani?  Also, are the pictures a bit better this time?  I hate the way the sun glares off the nails, but it seems to be the best lighting overall so far.

Until later,
Chess

No comments: