Friday, October 5, 2012

Glitter Gradient


What a week?  It started off in the 80's here and has ended in the 30's.  I guess that's Colorado weather for you.  I've started getting the house ready for winter since it's been so cold.

This week, I decided to try the gradient again with different colors and some glitter polish.



I started off with a base of SXY Seductive Berry (from Payless Shoes).  Then I sponged on the SXY color and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out.  Once that dried, I sponged on Ulta Material Girl and Icing Urban Affair.  


 I love that Icing always seems to have their nail polish bogo 50% off.  Also, Payless often have their entire store bogo 50% off as well, so I decided to pick up a couple polishes while I was there.  I was very pleased with the nail polish.



I really love this look.  It's super glittery with a gorgeous color for fall.  What do you think?

Until later,
Chess

1 comment: