Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween 2012

This weekend was great!  Saturday night was the annual Halloween party and everyone looked great.  A group of my closer friends and I decided to do steampunk versions of Batman and some of his enemies.  We all had a wonderful time.


This week I decided to do a mani based off of a picture I saw on pinterest. The original blog for this inspiration can be found here.  I modified it slightly, as you can see.



I used a base color in China Glaze Immortal.  It is one of the new Halloween colors and I absolutely love it.  It isn't just a basic grey, it has some very small bits of purple, red and blue glitter in it.  I stamped on the webs with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White and the spiders with Konad Black special polish.  Both images came from BM13.



 To add a little more to the design, I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps on the spiders' bodies.


  


I hope you have a Happy Halloween!!!

Until later,
Chess

No comments: