Thursday, February 7, 2013

Another Zebra Print

I hope everything is going ok for all you readers this week.  My time off for my birthday was relaxing, and I'll be taking some more time off this month to get things done around the house (I'm looking at you, the ginormous hole in the bathroom wall.) and to work on things for my sister's wedding that is coming up in June.



This week I decided to try something similar to other manis I've done in the past, but I wanted to play with my matte top coat again.  I started off with a few coats of Icing Forget You.  Then I stamped on the Zebra print using Konad special polish in Black and the m57 plate.  The first picture shows the glossy top coat and the second picture shows the Orly matte top coat.  The only real issue I have with the top coat is there was tip wear so the tips of the mani began to look shiny after a couple days.

I hope you like this one.  Now I just have to come up with something for Valentine's day.

Until later,

Chess




No comments: