Friday, March 8, 2013

Feathers


This week has been an extremely long week.  It seemed like we had a lot of odd situations at work compared to most weeks.

This week I decided to use another blue polish from my stack of challenge polish.  I wanted to try out a new black polish I picked up for stamping as well.  Also, my thumb makes an appearance this week.  I had a little issue with my nail and I ended up having to cut it down quite a bit, so I shortened the rest of my nails to fit better.  I'm really liking the shorter length, even if it is a smidge shorter.
I started off with a base of China Glaze Man Hunt.  Then I stamped on the feathers with China Glaze Liquid Leather.  I am very pleased with how well that one stamps.  Most of them are too thin and don't work well.  My Konad special polish is getting really thick and I'm having a hard time using it.  The plate I used for this was  BM15.






Please tell me what you think.

Until later,
Chess

No comments: