Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quick Post

Life has been stressful at work.  We have lots of audits coming through that we can barely keep up with, let alone much of the other normal work.  Luckily, I've been given the chance for a bit of overtime, and I always do what I can to make a bit more money since I'm on a quest to get out of debt.

Consequently, that means my nail creativity and posts are a bit lacking.  This week I did something extremely simple, but since the polish was a gift from a co-worker, I didn't mind so much.  I was able to show my co-worker how great the color is, in all its glory.  This is Wet n Wild How I Met Your Magenta.  The color in the bottle seems much more pink, with a light gold shimmer.  However, when it dries, it turns a bit more of a coral color.  I absolutely love it!  Originally, I was going to use a purple polish, that was also a gift form the same co-worker, to do some stamping.  Once the base dried, though, and I could see the true color, I fell in love with it the way it was.

What do you think of this color?  Any suggestions for next week?

Until later,

Chess






No comments: