Wednesday, May 8, 2013

French Sparkle

Things have been a lot smoother at work this week.  I've been able to relax a bit and get caught up on some things that were set to the side with the audit.  Our next audit won't come in until about mid to late May, so hopefully we will be ready this time.

This week I went with another fairly simple mani, but I am absolutely loving it!  No stamping this time, but three different layers.  I started by painting white tips using ORLY Sheer Beauty.  Then I put on a couple layers of Essence Color & Go Sweet as Candy.  After all that dried, I put on a layer of OPI Which is Witch, from the Oz collection that came out this Spring.

I couldn't help it, I just wanted to play with it.  This glitter is unlike any others.  There are three or four different types of glitter.  I found I wasn't trying to place certain bits of glitter to make it look more even or symmetrical.  With the different shapes and sizes, I just put on a coat and made sure there weren't any bald spots.

 I loved this look so much I removed the color I put on my toes and did this on them as well, so I completely match.  I hope you love this one too!!!

Until later,

Chess

No comments: