Friday, May 3, 2013

Mint Mojito

This past week has been extremely long.  More overtime at work, but the audit is done.  A friend of the family came in from France and is staying with my parents for almost two months so she can work on her English.  I've been spending more time at my parent's house, and have stayed up far too late almost every night this week.  Last night after spending time with a friend and working on our bellydancing, I crashed.  I'm thankful it is finally Friday, and I plan to go to bed early tonight as well.  Tomorrow will be a long day, but I'm hoping to be ready for it.

This week was a more simple mani once again.  I started with Covergirl Mint Mojito, which is a great mint green.  After it dried, I stamped on the hearts image using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White and BM-317.

I tend to jump around with favorite colors, and right now, mint green is one of my favorites.  I love the look with the white hearts on top.  I hope you all like it!

Until later,

Chess

No comments: