Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Purple halo

This week so far has been busy, but the audit is finally done.  Thank the Gods!!  Unfortunately, that means that the next set could show up as early as next week.  But I'm not going to worry about it, because I get two days off next week.

For my mani this week, I decided to play with another of the China Glaze Holos.  I started with a couple coats of Get Outta My Space.  The I stamped on the image using China Glaze Liquid Leather and plate Mash-35.  I topped of my pinky and ring finger with my Diamond Dry.  I wanted to see if it would help reduce the wear at the tips.  It is a little hard to see, but the index finger has a lot of wear at the tip.

I love this color and I think it is better suited with a top coat.  The top coat doesn't diminish the holo effect.

What do you think of this polish?  Let me know here or find me on facebook.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: