Friday, June 7, 2013

Wedding Flowers

This weekend was my sister's wedding.  She was a gorgeous bride and both the wedding and reception were wonderful.  I'm so glad she found a wonderful man to spend the rest of their lives together.

This week, my mani is based on one from Let Them Have Polish.  My sister wanted us to do bright colored accents for the wedding, and my color was bright blue.  I saved this mani on Pinterest a long time ago, and thought it would be perfect for the wedding.

I started with a couple coats of China Glaze Hanging in the Balance.  After that dried, I stamped on the flower image with Sally Hansen Inst-Dri Whirlwind White and BM12.

Then I used toothpicks to put on the green, pink and blue for the flowers using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Just in Lime!, China Glaze Beach Cruise-r, amd  Hanging in the Balance.  That part took the longest.

After all that, I used a coat of my favorite China Glaze Fairy Dust and topped it all off with my Diamond Dry.

While this is a recreation of a previous look, I really am happy with how it turned out.  The colors were perfectly vibrant.

Until later,

Chess




No comments: