Friday, July 26, 2013

Date in the Moonlight

This week was extremely long and emotional for me.  Luckily I got to spend more time with my friends and family, so that made it easier to manage.  Ironically, when I saw my sister, she noticed the color of my polish and she has the same color on her toes.

For this look, I used three coats of Essence Date in the Moonlight.  Even after three coats, it was a little thin in spots.  It is a nice grey with little royal blue sparkles.  After that dried, I stamped on the images with Kleancolor Metallic Sapphire and plates Mash-41 for the dragon fly and RA-109 for the flower.

I topped it all off with the same top coat I used last time.  I was very careful applying it, but I still ended up with some air bubbles.  I really don't like it and am planning to go shopping for something new tomorrow.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: