Friday, August 2, 2013

Something More Simple

This week I decided to go more conservative.  I had wanted to do french tips again for some time.  So that's what I did this week.  I started off with a coat of ORLY Bare Rose to make my nails look a little more pink.  Then I used ORLY Pointe Blanche for the tips.  After that dried, I used China Glaze Fairy Dust over the top.  With that, there was no need to use a top coat.

Since this was such a simple mani this week, I have added a little something extra for your eyes.  It is merely a swatch, as I wasn't terribly happy with the color on my nails.  It is three coats of OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise.  It is extremely thin and I could still see my nail under the polish.  It also had more of a yellow tint to it than the picture shows, and yellow does not look good on me.  I might try putting a blue or green color under this one at a later date and see if it improves any.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: