Saturday, August 17, 2013

Make a wish

I have been struggling with my fears and dreams lately.  I've been trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up, so to speak.  I have had many thoughts about becoming a yoga instructor and a belly dance instructor.  I have a Bachelor's in Chemistry and a Master's in Forensic Science.  I am paying off my student loans, but on a small income.  I would love to be able to actually use either or both of my degrees.  I feel trapped where I am and am trying extremely hard to keep my composure most days.  So this weeks mani is fitting.  I am making a wish and putting my heart out there that I can find my way soon.

I started off with a coat of e.l.f Mint Cream.  Then put a thin coat of OPI Sit Under the Apple Tree.  The OPI polish was too yellow, but I didn't want the mint color either.  In the end, adding the layer of OPI on top of the e.l.f. polish made for a perfect combination.

After all that was done, I stamped on all the different dandelion seed images using China Glaze Liquid Leather and Vivid Lacquer plate VL 006.  Finally, I used my Seche Vite top coat.  I still like the Diamond Dry the best, so I guess I will continue using that one, at least when I have stamped images.

I hope you like this one as much as I did.  I had many complements this week on this mani.

Until later,
Chess

No comments: