Saturday, August 10, 2013

Swirls

I love doing my nails, and it is a great way to let my creativity flow, but I always feel like my blog titles are lacking.  Do any of you feel that way?

This week has been better than the last few.  On top of the work being easier, we have been getting a lot of rain.  Everyone tells me that with how much I love the rain, I should be living on the east coast.

This week I decided to go with a teal color.  The photo does not do this color justice, even playing with the color in my photo editing software.  I started with a couple coats of China Glaze Flyin' High.  Then I stamped on the image using plate m64 and Konad special polish in a navy blue color.

One my left hand, the one in the picture, I used China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.  On my right hand, I used ORLY Sealon Topcoat.  They both made the special polish bleed, which was why I started using the Diamond Dry.  It doesn't cause the bleeding like so many other top coats do.  I couldn't finish this with the China Glaze top coat because of the smell.  Most nail polish has a distinct smell that I am quite use to now.  This top coat had a terrible smell to it, so bad that I was nauseated.  I will never use it again.  The next mani I do, I will try out the Seche Vite that so many people have raved about.

Do you have any other suggestions for top coats?

Until later,

Chess

No comments: