Friday, January 10, 2014

Mesmerize

My sister is now on her way to her destination with her husband.  It seems weird knowing that we will have to use all the technology at our hands to keep in contact now.  I truly hope things go smoothly for her out there.

This week I was inspired by this pin, though my manicure didn't quite turn out.

I started with two coats of OPI Vant To Bite My Neck?  Then I sponged on a gradient using the same color and Sinful Colors Mesmerize.  The distinction between the two colors wasn't quite enough.  You can only barely see the difference in the pictures.

After that I put on a coat of OPI Which is Witch? while trying to keep the glitter thin.  The coat was uneven, so I topped it all off with Diamond Dry.

I really would have liked the colors to be a little more definable, but overall, I love the look.

Until later,

Chess

1 comment:

Becca C said...

I love it!!