Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pink Flakies

This week went by pretty fast.  I was finally able to Skype with my sister last night, so even though she is in another state, we were able to connect some.  That made the end of the week so much better.

Also, I had my usual belly dance class this morning, and it feels like I am finally beginning to get somewhere with dance.  I have been dancing at Bravo Belly Dance for about two years, but it has taken that long to learn enough vocabulary that I feel like I'm able to really create a flow while dancing.

This week I did another modified french manicure.  I found the ORLY MatteFX Pink Flakie Topcoat at Sally Beauty and knew I had to do something with it.  So I started with three coats of it, despite that it is called a topcoat.  This first picture shows the flakies a bit, and the matte effect.  The picture really doesn't do it justice, but the flakies are extremely hard to capture in photos for me.

Later, I used ORLY Pointe Blanche for the tips.  When that dried, I topped it off with my Diamond Dry to give it more shine.

Overall, the matte effect was ok, but I liked it better with a shine to it.  What do you think?

Until later,

Chess

No comments: