Friday, November 2, 2012

Copper

Halloween was great fun!  It was actually warm so we had a few more little ones than usual coming to get candy.  There was a little Pooh Bear and a Butterfly.  A Dalmatian and something from Minecraft.  The last I had to take his word on it.

However, I decided that since I had some time that night, I'd change my polish.  It was no longer time for spiders and ghouls.  I went with something that was a little more simple and colored for fall.



I started with two coats of Essie Antique Rose.  Then I sponged onto the tips Pixel Oh Goly Gee!!




So very quick and simple, but it looks great.  Everyone at work loved this one.  It was also just right for the first few days of November.

I think taking the photos outside during the middle of the day is best.  It is rather overcast today, but they still show truer to color than when I take photos with any artificial light.

Until later,
Chess



No comments: