Friday, January 25, 2013

Purr-fect Plum

This week has been abnormally psychotic. Work was so crazy I ended up staying until midnight one night to get everything done.  So, I'm sorry it has taken so long to get this up, and I will keep it fairly short this time.

 This week I ran a little short of creativity once again.  I started with a base of China Glaze Purr-fect Plum.

I wanted to play with this color, but then I decided that would be too boring with just the color.  So I was looking at my stash that I'm trying to work through and found the perfect match.  I put an icing glitter polish, that I received in a four pack, on my ring fingers.  Unfortunately, there is no name on it.  However, if they are still selling it, I'm sure you won't have any problems finding it.

I love this a lot more than I thought I would when I was thinking it up.  What do you think?   This is definitely the perfect color for fall/winter.

Until later,
Chess

No comments: