Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Modified Snakeskin

After all the fun this past weekend, I had to return to work.  Unfortunately, it has been a huge trial of my sanity.  We have so many audits that I can barely keep my head on straight, and one of the reviewers is driving me batty.  I'm just very glad that tomorrow is Friday and I will have a couple days to do anything else besides work.

This mani was created simply because I saw these two colors sitting on my desk and I thought they would look great together.  Then I went through my plates to see what image I liked best at the time.

I started off with Wet n Wild Through the Grapevine.  Then I stamped the snakeskin image using China Glaze Jungle Queen with plate BM-215.

What do you think?  Great combination?

Until later,

Chess

No comments: