Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cloudy Skies

It has been snowing a bit more here, so I guess this mani is pretty fitting.  All day it has been cloudy and cold.  This time I decided to test out one of the new China Glaze Holos.  It is not as intense as some of the other holos I have received before.  The color is still gorgeous and it is still different from many of the other colors I have with addition of the holo.

I started off with China Glaze Don't Be A Luna-tic.  Then I stamped on the cloud image with China Glaze Liquid Leather and plate BM-312.

Even though this one didn't require a lot of work to put it together, I found the whole mani quite appealing.  While I was a little disappointed in the strength of the holo polish, it is still different from most of my other polish.

I hope you like it.  If you like what you see on this post or others, please follow my blog or follow me on facebook or twitter.

Until later,

Chess






No comments: