Saturday, April 13, 2013

Making people dizzy

Ok, this week has been crazy.  I worked six hours of overtime because we have a ton of audits that are just slamming us.  Two nights this week my mom and sister came over and we worked on invitations for hours!  My sister is a slave driver *wink wink*  Then one night this week we had our steampunk meeting.  All in all, I kept rather busy and am now finally able to sit down and relax a little.



I couldn't really come up with a name for this mani, but I thought about something a customer said when he saw my nails.  He said it made him dizzy.  I'm not sure if it was a complement or what, but I guess it could have that effect with the metallic color and the swirls.


It's fairly simple, really.  I used about three coats of China Glaze Rare & Radiant.  This is the last of the Bohemian Collection I bought last year.  After it dried, I stamped the black swirls using China Glaze Liquid Leather and the Mash-40 plate.



My coworker liked how my nails changed from a gold to a green color, and the swirls on top were a great effect.  I have to say, this is by far one of my favorites.








I'm going to throw in this pic of me in another steampunk outfit.  I wore this to the convention just recently, but I didn't get a picture of it.



 I hope you like what you see today.

Until later,

Chess

No comments: