Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black and White

I can't believe it is already Thanksgiving.  This year is almost over!  This time of year always stresses me out. So much to do, with less time than ever to get things done.  However, I'm still making sure I have time to do my nails.  It's much like meditation for me.

This week I recreated a mani I found on Pinterest.  The original can be seen here.  I switched up the nails a bit, and added a couple of dots to one, but this is very close to the original.



I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out and White On.  I used Orly Matte Top Coat.  Then I placed lines and dots on top of those layers.  I love this matte top coat!!  It works so well.



Also, the ring finger reminds me of spats.

So does anyone have plans for Thanksgiving?  We will be spending the day with both sets of parents so it will be a busy day.

Happy Thanksgiving all,
Chess

No comments: