Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hearts

This week has been a little rough for me.  It's been colder and that always makes me want to stay in, under a blanket, with my dogs.  I have no real motivation to do anything.  I keep plugging away though.

Here is a colorful mani to brighten your day.  I was looking at all the colors I still need to use and found three that work well together.

I started with a base of Sinful Colors Open Seas.  Then I used the gradient sponge technique with Open Seas, China Glaze Exotic Encounters, and OPI Nicole Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam. After that was all dry, I stamped on the hearts with Konad Special Polish in Black and a plate from Vivid Lacquer (VL001).  

By the way,  Vivid Lacquer now has a new plate up for pre-order.  Her plates are a little more expensive, but you get more designs on one plate and the full nail designs are larger than others out there.




Also, I had a few questions on how long it usually takes for me to do a mani.  So this next time, I will do my best to keep track of the time it takes to do each step, and post that in my next blog post.

Until later,
Chess


No comments: